Rich Hickey Videos
I found that the best way to watch these (and many other videos) is not on the web site; rather, use Miro and subscribe to the RSS feed on the blip.tv page above. This automates the process of downloading the videos and playing them locally… even if you’re offline, and without any “buffering” delays.
Stu Halloway Videos
On Learnivore you can find a set of 19 (so far) videos explaining various aspects of Clojure.
Udemy / Ryan Kelker
This Intermediate Clojure course is in the form of a series of short videos, more suitable for consumption in small pieces than the long-form alternatives.
This is probably the best $12 you can spend to learn Clojure: Peepcode’s Clojure video.
… but that is just a guess based on Peepcode’s positive reputation; I already knew Clojure when I noticed it.
Alex Ott’s list
Alex Ott has gathered a long list of Clojure videos which I’d reproduced here, just in case it disappears. But consult his list, which is probably kept up to date more dilligently than this copy.
- Inside Clojure — Rich Hickey's lectures for Channel 9 about Clojure internals;
- Sean Devlin's screencasts about Clojure 1.1 features, project management, installing IDEs, macroses, etc.;
- Intro to Clojure — set of presentations about Clojure — comprehensive introduction into language;
- Stuart Halloway's lectures at Øredev conference: Clojure's basics and Concurrent programming in Clojure. These lectures provides comprehensive introduction into language — basic constructs, its design, problems of concurrent programming (I really enjoyed watching these lectures);
- Clojure 1.2 Protocols — Stuart Halloway's screencast about data types & protocols in new version of Clojure (version 1.2);
- A tour of concurrency primitives in Clojure. — set of screencasts about concurrent programming in Clojure.
- Rich Hickey on Clojure's Features and Implementation — Rich Hickey's interview on QCon London 2009. He narrates about STM, Clojure's internals, etc.;
- Clojure — Rich Hickey's presentation about Clojure on JVM Languages Summit 2008;
- Are We There Yet? — Rich Hickey's presentation on JVM Languages Summit 2009;
- Persistent Data Structures and Managed References — Rich Hickey's presentation about persistent data structures, mutable state & how these things are implemented in Clojure;
- Stuart Halloway on Clojure and Functional Programming — author of "Programming Clojure" talk about Clojure & FP;
- Clojure in the Field — presentation by Stuart Halloway on use of Clojure for software development;
- Clojure and Simplicty — interview with Stuart Halloway;
- Clojure for Ruby Programmers — lecture by Stuart Halloway on RubyConf 2009;
- Clojure in Clojure — Rich Hickey's lecture (incomplete) about implementing Clojure in Clojure;
- Clojure: Functional Concurrency for the JVM — lecture about Clojure by Howard M. Lewis on Devoxx'09;
- Clojure - Up Close and Personal — Uncle Bob Martin's introductory lecture about Clojure;
- circumspec, inferior-lisp, clojure, and slime — скринкаст Stuart Halloway;
- Compojure/Emacs Intro — screencast by Lau Jensen that shows how to use Emacs & Compojure to develop web-related code;
- Functional Programming with Clojure — screencast (requiring payment), that shows Clojure's features on example of game development (I hadn't seen it, in contrast to other video-materials).